Bakara Investments sal ("Bakinv", "we" or "us"), which includes Bakara Investments sal's subsidiaries and branches, is aware that you may wish to be informed about how any personal data and financial information ("Data") that you may send via the Internet to the Bakara Investments website ("Website") is treated.
- This Website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Bakara Investments ("Third Party Sites"). This Policy only applies to this Website and Bakara Investments is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of Third Party Sites.
- This Policy may be updated and we therefore invite you to consult this Policy from time to time in order to familiarize yourself with any changes. The last paragraph of this Policy indicates when the Policy was last updated.
- The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which will take precedence over the terms of this Policy.
Data Transfer to Bakara Investments and Trans-border Data Flow
- Please be aware that the Internet is generally not regarded as a secure environment, and that Data sent via the Internet can be accessed by unauthorized third parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content or technical failures. Data sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders even though both sender and receiver are located in the same country. Therefore, your Data may be forwarded to a country with a lower data protection level than exists in your country of residence.
- Bakara Investments accepts no responsibility or liability for the security of your Data whilst in transit via the Internet to us. In order to protect the privacy we would like to remind you that you may choose another means of communication with us, where you deem it appropriate.
- In specific situations, Bakara Investments provides an encrypted communication transfer for your Data (e.g. e-banking service), but this will be specifically indicated.
Processing of Data by Bakara Investments and Use for Marketing Purposes
- Bakara Investments does not collect personally identifying Data from this Website except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. In the latter case, subject to any applicable local laws, we may use your personal information to market products and services we believe might be of interest to you.
- Bakara Investments may use session specific cookies* or web bugs** to obtain non-personal information Data regarding your use of this Website including IP address*** and session number****. This Data will be collected primarily for purposes of administering or compiling demographic information, and of monitoring usage and performance of this Website. We may also use such cookies to facilitate your movement within this Website (e.g. remembering passwords during the session and recording any country of residency selection you may have made.)
- Within Bakara Investments your personal Data will be transmitted and stored in a protected environment (e.g. firewalls). We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow your personal Data to be seen by any third parties other than those, which have been engaged by Bakara Investments to provide services to you. We will only disclose your Data to other third parties, if compelled to do so for legal or regulatory purposes.
- We may store Data in locations other than your country of residence. In such cases Bakara Investments will endeavor to ensure that there are adequate levels of protection for your Data taking into account applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including those relating to banking secrecy and data protection.
- For further information please read our disclaimer.
- Bakara Investments reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Privacy Statement the date it was last updated. When you visit this web site you are accepting the current version of this Privacy Statement as posted on the site at that time. We recommend that users re-visit this Privacy Statement on occasion to learn of any changes.
Last revised: April 17, 2017
www.bakinv.com © Copyright by Bakara Investments sal, 2017 - All rights reserved.
* A cookie is information that a web server stores on your hard disk so that it allows a website to store your preferences on your machine and later retrieve it.
** A web bug is a graphic on a viewed web page that transmits information to a web server.
*** An IP address is a 32-binary digit number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet.
**** A session is a series of interactions between two communication end points that occur during the span of a single connection and is related to a particular session number